We are geared to extend our on-boarding service footprint across the remaining core areas of a VoIP business where in we undertake commercial operations management objectives of our clients. We carry out following business management functions with special attention to the wholesale voice carrier services.
Business Development Phase
- Contact and liaise with potential Carrier Partners
- Review business opportunities
- Enter into NDAs
- Negotiate on rates, payment terms and other important terms and conditions such as Bank Charges, Dispute Tolerance levels, Billing Time Zone, etc.
- Agree on a credit limit - depending on the carrier profile
- Risk management decisions with the feedback from business owners
- Review and negotiate interconnection agreements
- Exchange technical documents with NOC and Billing divisions
- Creating carrier profile on Billing System and executing implementations at NOC
- Post implementation checks to ensuring the tests are carried out on time
- Sanity checks prior to the commercial launch
- Commercial launch/Live traffic exchange
Business Management Phase
- Ensuring that the monthly targets set by the business owners are achieved
- Maintaining good relationships with the carrier partners at all times
- Making sure all carrier requests and complaints are attended promptly
- Maintaining good relationships with the cross functional teams such as Finance, Billing and NOC teams for a smooth operation
- Circulation of daily reports to management - Daily Performance Reports, Daily Minutes Reports, etc.